CITB changes the health, safety and environment test
From January 2018, there will be a number of changes to the Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) test administered by the CITB.
In January 2018:
• The questions will not change and the test will be updated to include ‘drag and drop’ and ‘multiple choice with images’ question styles. You can see what these questions will look like by visiting the CITB website
• Digital revision material including DVDs, downloads and app revision have been updated to include the new question styles and are available to purchase from the CITB Shop. If you purchased one of these items in 2017, there will be a free of charge update available.
In June 2018
• Other new question styles will be introduced
• New question content will replace some of the existing questions from 1 June
• All versions of revision materials (hard copy and digital) will be updated and available to purchase via the CITB shop from 1 April 2018.
CITB is undertaking a review to define the topic areas for future development to ensure the test continues to align to current industry activities. The revised test will be delivered from 3 June 2019.