Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Facelift Access Hire, London Road, Hickstead, West Sussex, RH17 5LZ
- In order to enter this competition, you must make a hire or training booking with Facelift access hire during the month of August 2012. Hire or training course must be within the UK.
- All individual bookings made for hire and training services during August will automatically be entered into the draw.
- If you do not correctly submit your Entry as set out in paragraph 2 above, you will not be eligible to win the Prize. Facelift takes no responsibility for any Entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Entry phase of the competition will open on Wednesday 1st August 2012 at 11am BST and will close on Friday 31st August 2012 at 4pm BST. If you submit an Entry after this time/date you will not be entered into the Draw.
- All valid Entries will be entered into a prize draw from which one (1) winner (the "Winner") will be chosen at random by 12pm BST on Friday 7th September 2012 (the "Draw"). The Winner will be notified via phone and email.
- In order to be entered into this competition (being the Entry and the Draw together, the "Competition") you must:
(a) be over 18 years of age;
(b) be resident in the United Kingdom;
(c) not be an employee of any Facelift Group company or a family member of such an employee;
(d) accept these Terms.
- Facelift Access Hire in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entrant for breach of or non-compliance with these Terms, vary or amend these Terms, change the Prize or terminate this Competition without prior notice and you agree that no liability shall attach to Facelift Access Hire.
- Subject to availability and these Terms, the Winner shall be entitled to the following (altogether the "Prize"): The prize is based on a 3 night stay including flights to New York for two people. The total prize value is limited to £1,500 - and will be awarded as Travel Vouchers to the value of £1,300 and £200 cash to cover possible additional expenses such as airport taxi or transit fares.
- The prize vouchers maybe redeemed against any purchase with Travelbag.co.uk - so if you've already been to NY you can use the vouchers to go somewhere different.
- The Prize must be used within one year of winning.
- The Prize does not include and Facelift shall not be responsible for additional taxes, travel or other insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers (including transfers to and from the Flight and/or Stay), items of a personal nature, in-room charges or any other ancillary costs incurred by the Winner in enjoyment of the Prize.
- The Winner will be responsible for checking and confirming Flight details prior to departure. No liability shall attach to Facelift Access Hire as a result of any changes to the flight schedule or for the Winner’s failure to check and/or confirm Flight details and, in such circumstances, no compensation will be payable.
- The Winner is responsible for ensuring that both they and their companion have valid and up to date passport and all other travel documentation required for their travel to and entry into the United States or other destination country.
- The Prize and each element comprising the Prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If for any reason the Winner does not make use of the Prize, they shall not be entitled to any alternative prize and no compensation will be provided.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner must sign any necessary legal documentation as and in the form required by Facelift Access Hire. In addition, the Winner agrees to take part in all reasonable competition-related publicity as requested by Facelift Access Hire.
- The Winner shall accept and use the Prize at their own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Facelift Access Hire assume no responsibility whatsoever for death or personal injury or any damage, loss, or disappointment (in each case whether direct or indirect) suffered by any entrant or by the Winner (or any companion/s) as a result of accepting and undertaking any Prize (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any personal injury or death suffered to any participant).
- In event of an infringement by the Winner or their travel companion of these Terms or any other terms incorporated into these terms by reference, Facelift Access Hire reserves the right to withdraw the Prize and shall not be obliged to offer an alternative.
- Final responsibility for determining the operation and results of the Competition, including eligibility and the ultimate Winner, rests solely with Facelift Access Hire and no correspondence will be entered into concerning any of these matters.
- This competition is governed by English law and any dispute arising from this competition shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.