Working with steps and stools - New training course.
New courses from the Ladder Association
The Association is pleased to announce a new course; Working with Steps and Step Stools that approved training centres can now run as part of its portfolio of courses.
As the title suggests, this new course ensures you are competent to use steps & steps stools in an appropriate and safe way. Comprising of both theory and practical assessments, the objectives of the course are as follows:
• Identify key factors regarding the law and effective use of the equipment at work
• Assess and decide when this equipment is appropriate to use
• Visually inspect for damage before and after use
• Identify potential work hazards
• Correctly position and safely use
• Explain how to handle and store the equipment
A maximum of 8 delegates and lasting 4 hours the course is designed for those who are infrequent users of steps and step stools and is aimed at persons working in shops, offices, schools and the health sector.
Please Contact our Training team for more information on this course.